Bazinga Box invites all those who love children’s stories to participate in their story writing competition and who knows? You will get your story illustrated and published!
Winter is almost here, and they’d love it if you shared some winter stories with them.Think snow, hot chocolate, snowmen, hoodies…the works!
If you can’t think of a new winter story, don’t be disheartened. Instead, why don’t you re-write the classic story of The Ant and The Grasshopper? Give it a twist, add your own to it, and turn it into something fun!
If they like your story, they will get it illustrated by their in-house illustrators, and it will be published with your child’s name and photograph (okay, the child in you is also welcome to participate, but make sure you write your age honestly). Else it’s for kids/ adults of all ages, and if you are collaborating with a child, even better.
And yes, there are goodies to be won as well. Your time starts now.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE ?
Well, first, email your story to email@example.com and then let me know that you have sent your story in the comment section below – so we don’t miss your entry!
* Entry closes: November 14th at 11pm
* Word limit: 400-600 words
* Preferred: short sentences and easy to read stories, as these will be shared widely
* Be innovative: e.g. a Rhyming Story, a story poem, nonsense stories, just go for it
* Contest is open to all (like I said, as long as there is a child in you)